We are on a journey to build a company and fuel growth through ideas and smart data. We want to take part in changing and improving daily life for our clients and we are looking for a Communication and PR Specialist who will re/present Bisnode as a Superstar.
In this role you will:
- Manage and make best of our communications flows, within and outside of our region
- Coordinate both external and internal communications flow and content
- Promote positive public image of our company
- Write content for company website
- Communicate with media regularly
- Manage media inquiries and arrange interviews, statements etc.
- Build long-term relationships with external influencers and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with International marketing team
- Perform with high influencing skills and as a facilitator and provide solution for peaceful resolution of disputes
You and your experience
As a person – you bring high energy, perfect communication skills and you see the joy in working in an international environment. We are looking for a candidate with:
- Minimal 2 years of proffessional experience in marketing, communication and PR preferably in international company (consulting, finance, new technology)
- Relevant education with very strong English skills, experience in web design and content production
- Project management skills
- Strong business acumen, result driven, excellent negotiatior and motivator
- Working in diverse and multiculture and dynamic team
- Opportunity to gain experience in international company
- Internal and external training programs
- Competitive compensation package
- Effective onboarding program
- Fulltime employment
- Medical packages, insurance, co-financing of sports and language training programs
- Extra holidays
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours! For questions, reach out to Anna Mastikova; email@example.com.
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.