As an Infrastructure Engineer you will be a member of a team of technical specialist in your area of responsibilities and collaborate closely with colleagues distributed all over Europe.
In this role you are responsible for building and maintaining the day-to-day operations of the Infrastructure environment, on a local and on a group level. This includes taking care of the incidents connected to the Infrastructure environment (datacenters, hardware, software, servers, AD, DNS, backups and the supporting tools and processes) as well as contributing with your expertise in projects.
Concretely, this job is about;
- Manage, monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Work in group strategical projects
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, Windows
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Maintain security patching, Veam backup and redundancy strategies
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
You and your experience
Being part of our Tech organization, you´re a team player, self-going and willing to adapt to new technologies. We work with sharing knowledge between us in the teams and have curiosity to investigate the best solutions. This role requires independent way of working and good communication and problem-solving skills.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, we want you to have experience from;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or several years of experience in this area
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows Servers and Applications e.g. IIS, DNS
- Experience with virtualization, preferred VMware, Veeam backup and monitoring systems
- Basic knowledge with at least one DB flavor
- Good understanding of IT-Security standards and willing to keep them up
Since we’re working in virtual teams spread over Europe, we also value your experience from working in a similar environment with larger projects. This position requires fluent English.
If you have additional experience from some of the following, we will be thrilled:
- Good written and spoken German
- Knowledge in configurations systems such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef or SCCM
- PowerShell scripting knowledge
This position is placed in Warsaw, Poland. We ask that you have a permanent residence.
Your next move
We´re about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours.
We will offer you a challenging and varied role in a large and agile Tech organization. We are e running a lot of change initiatives to establish strong technical solutions throughout the organization- and we would love to have you in our team.
For questions, please reach out to Jessica Bergström at Jessica.email@example.com.
We review applications on an ongoing basis. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Bisnode – a Dun & Bradstreet Company
For nearly two decades, Bisnode and Dun & Bradstreet have jointly enabled our clients’ competitive edge with the provision of market-leading data and analytics. Bisnode is now a Dun & Bradstreet company, marking the start of a new chapter as one company. Our passionate and curious employees collaborate to use analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode – a Dun & Bradstreet Company, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society – and our company - is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.